Thanks Bob.  The feeling is mutual.  Right now I'm wrapped in the World
Series, and it's not going my (our) way.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bob Price <bobpriced@...> wrote:

> Steve,
>

> Thanks for this, FFL is always a better place when you're posting.
>

> ________________________________

times.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=satin+dollz+whatever+lola+wa\
nts+&oq=satin+doolz&aq=1sx&aqi=g-sx3&aql=&gs_sm=c&gs_upl=6677l12852l0l14\
672l11l10l0l0l0l0l383l2567l2-6.3l9l0

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bob Price bobpriced@ wrote:
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcVP0uDh0i8&feature=related
> >

> > Judy,
> >

> > I want to apologize for my behavior and some posts I made---accusing
you of censorship; I was full of s*it and you were right to push back
and correct me. I have no evidence to support such an accusation and you
obviously don't behave that way. I also apologize for taking way too
long to send this post, and hope it still qualifies as: "better late
than never". I also want to thank the three "R's", for helping me find
my better angel; Rory (reading), Robin (riting) and Ravi (rithmatic). As
you may have guessed; my head is populated by at least two angels; a
very dark troll-like one (about the size of a sumo wrestler) who lives,
rent free, in my left hemisphere----he's very noisy and get's most of my
airtime; in my right hemisphere, another angel lives, she's translucent,
about the size of a hummingbird---refracts light beautifully, grows
gardenias, and quietly warns me---just before I attempt to be a
dickhead; she does it in such an subtle way, its easy
> > to ignore her, and I end up making a fool of myself. Every time I do
this the Sumo gains about 20 lbs (you can imagine, how big he is). It
normally takes friends like the three "R's' before I pay any attention
to what she whispered---that might have saved me. In other words---I'm
sorry.

something the wife (always a fan of yours) said to me yesterday:

> > "You're entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts".
> >

> > It may be your gentleness, with our resident angels; I hope you
don't mind me saying; lately, you've reminded me of Karen: