I mistakenly interpreted the reference to What Lola Wants Lola Gets.

Nevertheless, perhaps my post will serve a preemptive purpose (even if there
actually is no evidence of a negative reaction to Bob's post—so far).

I feel certain there are persons out there who will resent Bob having humbled
himself before you in this clean and unequivocal manner.

Perhaps what made me jump too soon was my wish to protect Bob from these hungry
jackals who might wish to feast upon this display of such unselfconscious
vulnerability.