From: obbajeeba <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 7:45 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Siddha Medicine , Navapashanam & Healing

If anyone notices, I have torn at the Turq many times. I do recall the Turq has
mentioned some unflattering words towards obba too. The difference is I do not
spend my whole time taking every one of his words as a pain in the ass, and if
he makes any sense, I leave him alone haha. What shocks me the most is when a
"TM Meditator," tears his ass as some kind of outside the movement freak. That
is disturbing to me, because if one is getting inner peace, why would one feel
threatened by Turq's comments about TM, to the point of lashing out?

Judy has pointed out many times the Turq has made an error in his use of TM
words, and many others, haha, and at that point, there is no need for someone
like me to step in because she called it and many times rightfully so. (Judy is
goddess to me.)

I am sure if I was hanging out in Amsterdam with the Turq, at a coffee house,
rolling a...uh, whatever they have to roll there,  and I said I had to take my
20, he may roll his eyes, at the same time respect my time into the
Transcendence, as I feel that what works for me. I do not live TM like a cult
and if other's do, that is their problem and not mine. : ) Barry is doing a
pretty good job showing me the dark side of the movement mind set, yet I still
like my TM..so far, I think.  ; )
This is where, "Barry," can be free of my not, "theaten lil Barry and his
shriveled heart."