From: obbajeeba <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 12:49 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Siddha Medicine , Navapashanam & Healing

When I learned TM, it was not introduced to me as a secret club. LOL.
The world of the cost was easily explained as the same as anyone needing to pay
for things to live in the society. We pay the grocery clerks, lawyers, doctors,
and even police, heck why do we need to pay police for protection, when we
could just hit the stealing bastard (a thief) over the head with a baseball
bat?  LOL.
The secret mantra is only mentioned as secret I think, once one has learned?
Gee, it has been a few years since that lesson. I only remember the mantra and
it is mine. hahaha. Seriously, you raise good questions and I fully respect
your view point.
Yeah, why?

ps. Yahoo is reposting old posts from a week a go or more. See date below.