> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Irmeli Mattsson"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > [...]
> > be

> > > ***
> > > Why not?
> > >

> > You're making the accusation. You tell me.
>
> ****
> It is a fact that MMY is publicly seen this way. I have difficulties
> even mentioning my friends that I'm involved in a chat group where
TMO
> also presents itself and its agendas, so bad is its reputation.

So bad isyour opinion, you mean. I'm happy to go on ANY chat group,
including sci.skeptic, and other technical groups, as well as any
spiritually oriented group, and argue on behalf of MMY and the TMO,
despite the TMO's obvious silliness at times. In my own mind, at
least, I win the arguments. Perhaps you're more honest with yourself
about who "wins," or perhaps you're so ashamed of your own
involvement that you let any fool sway you with bogus arguments.

> And that is also how I see it, even if I can see also a bigger
> picture, where MMY fulfils an important function, as I wrote in my
> comment earlier.
>
> How do you think he has earned that kind of reputation? Reputation
has
> to be earned, hasn't it?

Not really.

> Dalai Lama has managed to create a good reputation. Have you any
idea
> why?

Because he doesn't make any claims at all, and just plays the guru
game while gathering political support for his government in exile.

> Or is this all some rude injustice from nature's side. Or maybe
people
> are SO STUPID and you could also blame kali yuga.

I just blame you.

> Anyway this is how things are.

Yep. You are one of the angry-at-MMY Fairfield Life posters, and it
shows.