On 12/17/2011 11:08 AM, curtisdeltablues wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend"<jstein@...>  wrote:
>> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues"<curtisdeltablues@>
>> wrote:
>>> After spending over an hour responding to your responses last
>>> night I was attacked by a virus which has now eaten up 3 hours
>>> of my morning.  It is a pernacious bastard that uses popups to
>>> pretend it is an aniti virus program that you must buy.  No
>>> matter how I attack it it comes back.
> Still swinging.  The advice on the internet is also dubious and often
> incomplete but I am learning stuff I didn't think I would have to know. So
> glad I can bang out short posts on the ipad.

That's why I run Linux (Ubuntu 10.04).  I guess if your REALLY need
Windows you could a) run a dual boot or b) run Linux or Windows as a
Virtual Machine.  Now Stevie is gone maybe Apple will get the balls to
release iOS for any PC.  I'd love to see Redmond freak out at that.
People would switch in a minute.