--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, zarzari_786 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> > zarzari, the way "seeker" is used around here, it just
> > means someone who engages in exploration of spirituality
> > in general. It's a very broad term. And by "serious," I
> > meant not superficial or frivolous, but respectful of
> > spiritual traditions.
> >
> > If you insist on being offended by it,
>
> No, I don't insist being offended, and I know you meant well,
> just I found it hard to identify with the term. I'm thinking
> of Poonja's 'Call off the search'

Ah, OK. That isn't what I meant. (I'm not particularly
impressed by Poonja's dictum anyway. I suspect it tends
to lead to a form of moodmaking in which one has
convinced oneself one has called off the search in the
interests of getting where one has wanted to go all along.)

<snip>
> > Yes, certainly I'd call purusha seekers. And yes, I
> > believe I've told you before that I agree with you and
> > Buck about the TMO's "no saints" policy, so I'm not sure
> > what you think I don't understand about your position.
>
> I have understood that. It's okay anyway, no big deal, Merry
> Chrismas Judy!

And to you as well, zarzari.