Thanks Wayback.  I appreciate a little nod of support.  But the fact of the
matter is that I think the whole affair is being kept alive by Robin for some
reason.  On the one hand he claims to be sensitive to those who were involved
in his activities way back when.

Then, in almost the same sentence he will not consent to moving the discusssion
offline where it could be determined if Vaj is being credible in his
statements.

So as Richard is fond of saying, "go figure".

One the one hand we have specifics.  On the other hand we have a flat denial
based on, based on, based on..... Sheesh what is the denial based on?

And then we close off the means to verify.

With regards to Ravi, I think we in the west sort of like to be approached as
equals.  After so many times as being referred to as Ravi's bitch, or one of
his many bitches, you sort of build up a little resentment.

OMG. OMG.  Did I just divulge that I'm not enlightened?