Dear Susan,
Thanks for clarifying that. I continue you suggest doing that. May be
Yahoo should come up with a search feature so you can avoid any emails
from me, anything that provokes that your sensibilities, subtleties,
your fears, your anxieties, your insecurities, the incredible lengths
and layers of intellectual deception that you indulge in to numb pain
and insulate yourself from anything that challenges, provokes you,
shocks you.
Your message predicting my inner state based on my words is a getting a
little stale and jaded don't you think? You did the same in May 2010 and
here we are 19-20 months later and you are doing the same. I guess some
never change do they.
And this comes as I am at the peak, I make more money than I ever did, I
am highly valued for the work I do, both here and the past. I pay
alimony, child support for 2 kids, support my mother, my younger sister,
her kid and myself !!. I pay taxes like everyone else does, I have
friends and other acquaintances who are touched my love, my playful
energy day in and day out. I totally enjoyed the New Year like any other
ordinary person would.
You clearly say you don't read all posts yet you have the audacity to
indulge in arm-chair diagnosis. You are being downright egotistical and
delusional !!
You and others have the audacity to tell me what words to use and what
not to. I have no fascination for words as you in your  layers and
layers of intellectual deception. I clearly know who to use the prison
style humiliating language and the "retarded" word - the intellectually
dishonest, sexually perverted individuals here, with layers and layers
of intellectual deception, with their fascination for "isms" and
beliefs.
I kindly suggest you stick to serving your family, walking the dogs,
feeding the cat, entertaining friends and watching movies. I humbly
think you lack the clear intellect, heart centeredness, intuition,
emotional maturity to really understand a mad intoxicated yogi like me
who yet is the sanest individual on this planet, genuinely humble yet
supremely arrogant.
Love,Ravi

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <wayback71@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ravi Chivukula" chivukula.ravi@
wrote:

> > Dear Susan,
> > Don't you have family to take care of, dogs to walk, friends to
> > entertain, movies to watch? I thought I was in the list of your
> > uninteresting, attention seeking posters. Please don't disappoint
your
> > family and friends, they are counting on you !!!
>
> Yes, you are on that list. But I read Curtis, so you popped up.  Yes,
I am grateful to have family and friends.