--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ravi Chivukula" <chivukula.ravi@...>
wrote:

> With this trick Ravi, Kali's pimp hereby declares Curtis, the retarded
> dishonest perverted intellectual to be his bitch for eternity..LOL..
>
> I have no use for you now little bitch.
>
> Love,
> Ravi

Ravi, do you realize how bizarre and crude is the post you wrote above?  Just
saying it might be a sign that things - contrary to how you feel and perceive
it - are not going so well for you right now.  It might be time to check in
with someone you trust, altho I suspect that calming down a few notches is not
nearly as much fun, for you at least. Still, it might prevent really serious
behaviors that would have major consequences in your life.