--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> Nice to see where you stand on this issue Richard.  Can't say I am surprised.
>  Perhaps you feel a bit displaced as most trollish poster here.
>
> > These informants, such as Barry, Curtis, and Judith,
> > think they can just waltz into someone's bedroom, in the
> > middle of the night, and demand to be sexually gratified
> > under the pretence of being spiritual teachers?
>

> You are accusing us a sex crime on a public posting board Richard.  And given
> our mix of friendly discussions this is uncalled for and out of line.  Your
> wacky troll routine has crossed a line here.

Not to put your pretzel in a twist, but, referring to him
willyrichardtexwhatever, as wacky is just as guilty of slander, as any of that
which you accuse Ravi and he of. Just saying.
It is good some have finally woken up to the data mined world of the internet.
It is a harsh reality when one learns late. Like a teenage girl who sent the
boyfriend a photo had no idea of search results in a public forum. There is no
privacy on the internet, never has been and only post what you intend to
spread. Play the game of chess, don't destroy, dudes. Get smarter to the
Krishna running away with the butter, you can not stop Krishna, he is absolute!

I find it best not to drink jack daniels in the morning oj during Sunday
brunch. ; )