--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula
<chivukula.ravi@...> wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 3:38 PM, seventhray1 steve.sundur@...wrote:
>
> > **
> >

> > Here's what bugged me, and I am sorry to bring it up again. Ravi
discusses
> > his New Years Night at the "Mist", where he describes having a 19
year old
> > girl hit him up for drinks, and how the boner in his pants keeps
getting
> > harder and harder.  Let me say, nothing in that story bothered me.
I was
> > rooting for the guy.
> >

> LOL.."I was rooting for the guy",love it, but Steve not being a
pervert
> like Curtis who used his power in a cult to prey on innocent women it
only
> made root for my beloved more. I would only have with sex with her, a
> goddess or just stay single. Anyway I don't know if I mentioned it or
if
> you are conveniently forgetting it. I didn't realize she was under 21
but
> the bartender pointed it out and soon the security kicked her out.
Anyway I
> ended up ending drinking the shot of Tequila I bought and 2 more
because I
> now missed my beloved. This incident only confirmed my love for my
beloved.

> Anyway Curtis had posted the week prior that I couldn't humiliate him
but
> clearly he was crying, try to manipulate everyone by the end. Proved
he is
> a bitch of mine, I can tweak him anytime I want..LOL..

To clarify all perverts are my bitches, this Kali's Pimp's bitches. To
date I have identified Curtis and Barry, and nothing they have said here
suggests they disagree or that they aren't perverts or that they haven't
used their power, authority in cults to prey on innocent women. Anyway
nature is helping here, they have moved on from their perverted
fantasies on younger woman to perverted fantasies on younger dark
skinned men. They both watched my video 3 times..LOL..So if anyway
younger women is reading this please feel safe, Kali's Pimp 'son it, my
bitches are no more a threat to you.
I have stated this before but I acknowledged that I was tweaking Curtis,
intentionally lying, but the fact that his responses were so mild
clearly suggests there is some truth in it and Curtis doesn't want to
talk about it more.