--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> The real charge is that Curtis overlooks Barry's offensive
> behavior because he wants to retain Barry's friendship. Curtis
> himself has said as much. Curtis has also made it clear that he
> feels no obligation to stand up for those who have been unfairly
> maligned. Perhaps there's also a legal term for that, but it
> sure ain't "adoptive admission."

Even if we assume that what you are saying is true, then all you are
doing is describing standard behavior around here, and please don' t
exclude yourself.

But I continue to not understand why you feel it is important for other
people to intervene in battles in which they don't care to participate.
Most of us here, just, "let it go".  You, pretty much alone, have chose
to make this a high profile issue.  And as I mentioned, I think you have
some exposure in this quarter.  Maybe a lot of exposure.