> > Ravi discusses his New Years Night at the "Mist",
> > where he describes having a 19 year old girl hit him
> > up for drinks, and how the boner in his pants keeps
> > getting harder and harder. Let me say, nothing in
> > that story bothered me. I was rooting for the guy.

Ravi:
> To date I have identified Curtis and Barry, and nothing
> they have said here suggests they disagree or that they
> aren't perverts or that they haven't used their power,
> authority in cults to prey on innocent women.

So, you're saying that these two, who once ran the TMO
cult, used to use their power and authority to prey on
innocent women?

What in the world were they thinking?

Why would Barry and Curtis spend close to twenty-five
years in cults in order to seduce young women when they
could do it like you do rignt in a bar or a tavern?

These informants, such as Barry, Curtis, and Judith,
think they can just waltz into someone's bedroom, in the
middle of the night, and demand to be sexually gratified
under the pretence of being spiritual teachers?

If true, then this is just outrageous!

> I have stated this before but I acknowledged that I was
> tweaking Curtis, intentionally lying, but the fact that
> his responses were so mild clearly suggests there is
> some truth in it and Curtis doesn't want to talk about
> it more.

Apparently nobody wants to talk about it anymore. Maybe
that's because it is still going on up in Fairfield. From
what I've heard, the TMO authorities up there are living
a riotus life of abject indulgence, with 'spas' and
tantric yoga clinics all over the place; eating organic
health food while the rest of the town eats cake.

Go figure.