Pfft. : )

Show some case history of this actually happening, with a forum full of writers
and us want to be's. A forum of computer programmer's and retired folks and
beards.
A forum of people who are worried they won't get a job if some see what someone
else has said about them? Then it is best not to be on a forum, go to FACEBOOK,
they will protect you there and data mine the feces out of your name. Facebook
is, "the new employment resume."
Sell your soul to FB? : )