Curtis has been silently supporting malicious lies, innuendo and rumors on FFL
for years.

Curtis has been a man of authority in cults with shady, sketchy past. He has
aligned himself with former cult members including TM, Frederick Lenz aka Rama.

He has had no problem supporting individuals who accuse people of having sex
with animals, implying sexual relations between members of FFL.

Curtis supports people who indulge in throwing armchair labels at people,
supports posters who constantly, maliciously assign labels to others.

He has no problem when individuals maliciously harass 70 year old women.

His recent change of heart comes as he gets a taste of his own medicine.

He had no problem maliciously trying to twist an innocent story of Ravi's New
Year party.

Welcome to FFL - Hyprocrites"R"Us

Signed.

Raunchydog