Edg:
> And, hey, Ravi: There's war mongers here and you're
> worried about Curtis wanting sex?

It has NOT been established that Curtis wants sex. Do
you have a lawyer that can prove that?

> Get the fuck real.

Now I'm really scared - I take back any sexting I ever
did on this forum. Isn't that just like the TMO - to
try and interfere with the spreading of knowledge!

So, you guys should just shut up about Marshy's private
sex life!

And, hey, Ed: They're sexting each other here and you're
worried about a "war monger" posting his opinion? You're
not making any sense. Don't you like sex anymore?

> And failing Ravi's agreement to rein in his accusations,
> then I think the onus DOES then go to Rick, and in all
> love, I warn Rick that this scenario could go south and
> ugly in a nanosecond and that it is not merely his Yahoo
> group at stake, but it is a community's worth of wisdom
> and struggle that might be lost to the world because of
> the actions of a single "outrageously indifferent to the
> civilities of the group" poster.

"Don't even bother to shut it down." - MMY