--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_reply@...> wrote:
<snip>
> And failing Ravi's agreement to rein in his accusations, then
> I think the onus DOES then go to Rick, and in all love, I warn
> Rick that this scenario could go south and ugly in a nanosecond
> and that it is not merely his Yahoo group at stake, but it is a
> community's worth of wisdom and struggle that might be lost to
> the world because of the actions of a single "outrageously
> indifferent to the civilities of the group" poster.

For the record, in addition to Yahoo's archive, FFL is
archived entirely independently of Yahoo at the site
Mail-Archive.com. Very smart of Rick to have arranged
this just in case Yahoo ever decided to toss FFL,
exactly so that the "community's worth of wisdom and
struggle" would *not* be lost to the world.