awoelflebater:
> I have to admit the whole thing is pretty fascinating
> and I'd be happy to give you a better description but
> maybe you could tell me about yourself.
>
>From what I've read, "Robin Woodsworth Carlsen is the
first alleged enlightened being of the TM movement."

Some people think that Robin went insane after a blast
of 'kundalini' energy almost unhinged him. No doubt it
was a very powerful experience, but Robin's writings on
FFL don't seem to be the work of a crazy person.

Excerpt:

"Carlsen was to return to Switzerland one more time for
yet another course before his final dissolution into Unity
Consciousness, and to sit at the feet of his master, the
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. While Carlsen's autobiographical
work From Ignorance to Enlightenment covers the outline of
this final course, it does not go into the details of his
actual enlightenment..."

Work cited:

'The Sunnyside Drama: The First Three Years of
Enlightenment'
By Robin Woodsworth Carlsen
Snow Man Press, 1979

Other titles of interest:

'On First Meeting Werner Erhard and Est: A Memoir of
Deliberate Affirmation'
By Robin Woodsworth Carlsen
Snow Man Press, 1980