Ha ha....see my post....we are all in tune here....

________________________________
 From: curtisdeltablues <curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 5:35 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: How Curtis and I Differ

I was just riffing off of how much is sounds like hillbilly heroin Oxycontin.
I just saw one of those horror show specials where people were doing that.

But your information is much more interesting.  Fascinating to see the
mechanics of a mother's love!

I don't think I need any.  I focused on the sensitive guy routine in the 70's
until I found out that the bad boys were banging all the chicks I thought were
prudes!  What a wake-up call that was in how the world really works.

The type of blues I love is trance inducing.  Once you're both in the zone it
is the field of all possibilities, without the Mahesh.  I wonder if he ever
used seduction music.  Maybe if you play Sama Veda at half speed so it sounds
like Barry White you could get somewhere!

I'll stick to blues, oxytocin free.  Actually blues was always supported most
by women.  The guys from the 20's and 30's put out records that only the
African women domestic workers could afford.  They supported the whole industry
in the early days.  That is your Black history month factoid for the day!