Let me get this straight. Dr. Pete was into TM, then SBS's
programs;...definitely brain changing techniques!  (no brainer).
Indonesia's President, Susilo Bamgang Yudhoyono's
 composition "From Jakarto Oslo for Our World":
"Far away from the edge of the world
I come to bring hope
Together, allied, the servants of God
We must unite to save