It's all true, the only problem is, NOBODY HAS EVER EXPERIENCED IT! The Devil
is in the details, are we to believe that we actually transcend THAT (or the GC
level) to the pure absolute transcendent and still can't recollect all of the
supernal bliss MMY describes?  Unlikely!, it takes TIME, many, many years and
lifetimes of dedication to achieve this highest state of human evolution.

MMY liked to put lipstick on a pig when it came to this subject (time), he
didn't want to discourage anybody and yet, TM is still eminently useful.

At least Charlie Lutes didn't beat around the bush, he said it would take more
likely around 7 lifetimes.

Believe me, if you haven't experienced supernal bliss during TM, YOU HAVEN'T
TRANSCENDED! How can you expect to experience direct pure consciousness (UC, or
Brahman) without FIRST experiencing GC? (or even the experience of CC?). It's
absurd, the bubble diagram has always been taken way out of context, it's
merely a teaching tool, nobody transcends to pure consciousness in a few months
or years of TM, you may have glimpses (tip toeing through the sleeping
elephants), that is all, sorry.

MMY was great at hyperbole!