From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of wgm4u
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 4:35 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: MMY: "developing GC", 1968

 > I don't know about Rajas, but I mean folks regularly experiencing gods,
> oceanic bliss, etc.

>I agree you can have glimpses, I did, two seconds of pure bliss (in 40
years), enough to change me forever. I believe you would call it
experiencing the pure soul (jiva) which in Yoga is called the
Ananda-maya-kosha or bliss covering of Brahman. It is the spark of God in
whose image we are made, beyond that is GC or the universal Soul or
over-soul (God's Consciousness IN creation, the light of God) and beyond
that is the big Kahuna, beyond comprehension.

>Yogananda expounds on these fundamentals of Yoga marvelously in his BG
which didn't come out until after MMY's, believe it or not.

Check out http://insidetheawakeningmind.blogspot.com/ and see what you
think. This fellow is a friend of mine who lives in FF.