--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@...> wrote:

> [...]

I agree you can have glimpses, I did, two seconds of pure bliss (in 40 years),
enough to change me forever. I believe you would call it experiencing the pure
soul (jiva) which in Yoga is called the Ananda-maya-kosha or bliss covering of
Brahman. It is the spark of God in whose image we are made, beyond that is GC
or the universal Soul or over-soul (God's Consciousness IN creation, the light
of God) and beyond that is the big Kahuna, beyond comprehension.

Yogananda expounds on these fundamentals of Yoga marvelously in his BG which
didn't come out until after MMY's, believe it or not.