--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@...> wrote:

> wgm4u,
>
> Can you describe the experience of pure bliss more and how does it differ
> from the bliss in TC?
>
> JR

The bliss of the Jiva (or soul) is of a much lesser degree than the greater
bliss of the immanent God, which is the soul of the UNIVERSE, (pure creative
intelligence or the light of God, GC), of which the Jiva is only a part. Both,
however are an expression or experience resulting from 'contact' with Brahman,
as MMY says in the Gita, "It should be noted that it is the 'contact' that is
infinite joy, and not Brahman Itself." VIvs28

Never having transcended to pure transcendental consciousness I would not be
able to tell you the difference between the experience of Self Realization and
Unity Consciousness (TC) other than perhaps it is one of degree rather than
substance.

My experience I would suggest was a temporary experience of Self-Realization
(or Jiva-Realization, if you will).

In order to experience the bliss of TC, (Brahman) per se, one would necessarily
have to be established in Brahman, but it has been described as
Sat-Chit-Ananda.