--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@...> wrote:

> [...]

Swami Beyondananda? Guru Devs come along once in a lifetime, come on Rick!
Charlie used to say there would be NO mass exodus from the wheel of Samsara
(Reincarnation) but that we would exit the 'well' one at a time! I believe he
was telling the truth, and he wasn't selling anything.

I firmly do not believe even ONE Raja is enlightened, sorry.