Xenophaneros Anartaxius:
> To me, everybody on this this forum looks like text.

Well there's text, and then there is plain text.

Do you notice how there is an right angle bracket
before each sentence Turq posts? He learned that
from Judy over on Usenet, years ago. Others just
use text wrap and so it looks messy with only one
right angle bracket. Sometimes, when newbies post
they don't snip, so the whole thing becomes a
jumble to look at.

Remember, you're dealing with professional writers
with Barry and Judy - one does contract work for
IBM with user manuals and 'Editpad'; the other
uses 'Word'. They've been at this for decades.

So, yes, it's text, but professionally formatted
for easy reading. Everyone knows that plain text
with line breaks is the preferred format for
discussion groups. Go figure.

http://www.editpadlite.com/