> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "PaliGap" <compost1uk@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@> wrote:
> > >
> > >  Who do you want guiding you, a current lineal exemplar with
> > > an understanding of all the pitfalls and their solutions from
> > > across time or someone making it up as they go along?
> >
> > Clue: The answer lies in the way the question is phrased.
> >
> > Would you prefer:
> >
> > 1) http://www.bertweedon.com/
> >
> > or
> >
> > 2) http://www.jimihendrix.com/us/home
>
> I'm gonna have to go with Jimi when it comes to guitar
> advice. If he starts lecturing me on how to safely mix
> drugs, I may switch over to the Weedon channel.  :-)

As you probably know, old Bert has just popped his clogs.

I did not mean to denigrate the old boy! Like Clapton,
Richards et.al. I too had his "Play The Guitar in a Day".
In my case "many decades (or even lifetimes)" might be more
apt than 'just one day'.

The exaggerations of pedagogy, eh?

PS. My Yahoo web interface is screwing up. It's continually
making HTTP request to an ad server, and that's making the
interface almost unusable.  Same for you?