On Jul 18, 2012, at 10:15 AM, Robin Carlsen wrote:

And for a perspective on Maharishi that I find unimpeachable I recommend Robert McCutcheon's "Afterword and Witness Testimonial" in Judy Bourque's *Robes of Silk Feet of Clay* (pp. 213-219). Quite definitive, I think.

I've not read it, although Gary has spoken to her (years ago) and read the book. I'll ask him to bring it when I see him September.

Another interesting POV on Maharishi is Cynthia Hume's "Maharishi Mahesh Yogi: Beyond the TM Technique", although it does perpetuate a number of common falsehoods, it also puts to rest a few others. Her upcoming collaboration with Dana Sawyer should be very interesting.