On Jul 18, 2012, at 6:04 PM, Bhairitu wrote:

> I'm still waiting to see if "Continuum" gets a US distribution or goes
> to NF or Amazon streaming.

I’ve not been able to find this anywhere - and I’ve cancelled Netflix, so
that’s no longer an option. Directv just lost like 20 some odd channels, so
this is where one of those big obnoxious looking dishes would come in handy...

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: