--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, azgrey <no_reply@...> wrote:

> > [ For those who have not watched the series but
> > plan to someday, be warned: HERE BE SPOILERS ]
> >
> > Wow. I hadn't seen the second episode when I wrote
> > the above.
>
> Thank you for the spoiler alert which came
> thru loud and clear in message view. My own
> viewing of the episode was not until about 10
> hours after your post and the element of surprise
> is an especially delicious one with BB that I cherish.
>
> A couple of quick thoughts and i will get back to
> yas later in the week about this and the NM links
> you provided. Promise. I've never been very responsive
> to extended dialogue here on FFL, but we do have a
> week until the next episode and its almost civilized
> in here with what's her name in timeout corner.
>
> Mike violated his prime directive, as stated last season,
> of never again employing "half measures", by letting
> Lydia live. What was the quote last week? "I can see
> a lot of outcomes to this and none of them involve
> Miller Time."
>
> Heisenberg Uber Alles, bitch!

Yup. It all gets interestinger and interestinger.

You're going to want to read this, an in-depth
interview with series creator (and writer of these
two first episodes of season 5 we've been discussing)
Vince Gilligan. It reads like a manual of How To
Write For Television (or for any medium).

http://www.salon.com/2012/07/23/vince_gilligan_ive_never_googled_breaking_bad/