turquoiseb:
> Speaking as a fan, and as someone who has watched
> the series get better and better, culminating in
> what will be taught in university classes of the
> future as The Perfect Season Of Television last
> year, I didn't know what to expect with the new
> season.

For someone who "dosen't watch much TV", you sure
are watching a lot of TV! LoL!

> I know I'm a little behind the curve here, because
> all of the other fans of the series got to see this
> new episode on Sunday, but I've been moving, and
> didn't get my copy until today.
>
> So how could they possibly follow up The Perfect
> Season Of Television?
>
> Easy. Start with the first episode of what looks
> like it will be The Even More Perfect Season Of
> Television.

"Stay away from most popular entertainment. Most of
what passes for legitimate entertainment is inferior
or foolish and only caters to or exploits people's
weaknesses.

Avoid being one of the mob who indulges in such
pastimes. Your life too short and you have important
things to do. Be discriminating about what images
and ideas you permit into your mind.

If you yourself don't choose what thoughts and
images you expose yourself to, someone else will,
and their motives may not be the highest. It is the
easiest thing in the world to slide imperceptibly
into vulgarity.

But there's no need for that to happen if you
determine not to waste your time and attention on
mindless pap." - Epictetus