--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

> What's going on with the download limit that makes it so that
> the non-member public can no longer easily read FFL?

I don't know whether the "non-member public" is having any
trouble accessing FFL, but some actual members are having
this experience.

  Who's
> exceeding the limit in a way that this is suddenly a problem
> with viewing FFL?

The whole thing is very mysterious. The download limit is
purportedly for the entire group. If it's been exceeded,
why aren't we all getting that error message? We're all
getting the same posts. I haven't ever seen that message.

> Is this a denial of service launched against FFL because
> of uncomfortable content?

No.