I am not sure how the download limit is working or exactly what it is, but if
you are not logged in, at least lately you may get that limit message. So if
you just want to lurk, good luck. I have had no trouble when logged in, but in
the past few days, I only have been able to read one message when not logged
in. It might be being applied as number of messages viewed per some arbitrary
time period. Maybe Alex could tell us more. Is there some reason people are
interested in us?