> Thanks for speaking up. As I have made clear in the
> past, I don't interact with Robin because I believe
> to do so is to become a codependent in helping an
> already mentally ill person to become more so. But
> it's been sad to see him "reel in" naive people
> here and do pretty much exactly what you describe.
>
> I have watched Fairfield Life and the general dance
> of spiritual naivete far too long to believe that
> those who have been sucked into his web will actually
> learn from what you said. In fact, they'll probably
> attack you for doing it. But thank you very much
> for trying.

Barry, I agree 100% and could not have said it better. And for Lordknows, given
what you went through all those years ago, I think your post was not only
informative and accurate and insightful, but rather generous to Robin.   He had
and has apparently incredible charisma, intellect and ability to attract
people.  I , too wish him well in dealing with such a combination of
characteristics. Glad you made it out and away and on to your life.