--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <wayback71@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Thanks for speaking up. As I have made clear in the
> > > past, I don't interact with Robin because I believe
> > > to do so is to become a codependent in helping an
> > > already mentally ill person to become more so. But
> > > it's been sad to see him "reel in" naive people
> > > here and do pretty much exactly what you describe.
> > >
> > > I have watched Fairfield Life and the general dance
> > > of spiritual naivete far too long to believe that
> > > those who have been sucked into his web will actually
> > > learn from what you said. In fact, they'll probably
> > > attack you for doing it. But thank you very much
> > > for trying.
> >
> > Barry, I agree 100% and could not have said it better. And for
> > Lordknows, given what you went through all those years ago, I
> > think your post was not only informative and accurate and
> > insightful, but rather generous to Robin.
>
> "Generous to Robin"? This is a joke, right?

Not at all a joke. LordKnows paid for a healing ceremony for Robin, and clearly
stated Robin's gifts in addition to the problems.

> really think how Lord Knows has characterized Robin's
> activities on FFL bears any resemblance to the reality,
> do you?

In my opinion it sounds pretty accurate, and like a horrible experience.

You're *agreeing* with Barry that Robin is
> "sucking" people "into his web"?

I think Robin is brilliant and working things out about himself and his beliefs
- and can still be very powerful with words and ideas.  His style of thinking
and writing are unusual and make me uncomfortable - almost mersmerizing.  I
have said this before here, and to Robin hmself.  I think he is powerful,
without intending to do anything negative to others.  He just has incredible
power