Share,

The 8th house represents transformation, mystery, taboo subjects, sexual
practices, scientific discoveries, esoteric subjects and ancient civilizations.
 Oddly enough, it also represents writing compositions since this house is the
5th house (signifying creativity) from the 4th house(signifying the heart or
thought).

1. Jupiter in the 8th house causes arguments among members since Jupiter is the
lord of the 5th house or the mind/discussions of concepts.

Also, Jupiter is a significator of the Guru.  Thus, the forum engages in
discussing the negative aspects, such as rumours of sexual encounters with
female disciples, of spiritual movement gurus like MMY and others.

2. Rahu in Gemini and in the 8th house causes discussion of current scientific
developments, particularly in cosmology and quantum theories.

Since Rahu signifies something odd or foreign, the forum often discusses gay
marriages, polygamy, and polyamorous relationships.  Similarly, the forum has
discussed topics like crop circles, UFOs, Atlantis, construction of the
Egyptian pyramids, and the ancient Maya and Inca civilizations.

3.  The combination of Jupiter and Rahu causes discussion of atheistic
philosophies, particularly that of Richard Dawkins.

4.  You will find all of these discussions in the archives, which represent the
forum's written works and literature.

So, there you have it--the forum activities in brief.

JR