 From: Alex Stanley <j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 12:49 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Saniel Bonder in Fairfield visits

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <feste37@...> wrote:

> And it cost $20 too. I see Bonder as a guy with a few ideas, which
> may or may not be helpful to some people.

Waking Down is a small, niche path that is certainly not for everyone.

> I have heard him twice, and can't say I have been overwhelmingly
> impressed.

I wasn't at all impressed the first time I went to see him and Linda at the FF
library, about 10 years ago. But, on his next trip to FF, he was here with
Pascal Salesses, a WD teacher who had just moved to FF, and I felt a connection
with her. I'm grateful that Saniel started WD, but I've always connected better
with some of the other teachers. And, I can't even begin to get through his
books. For me, the WD experience had nothing to do with ideas; it was all about
the gazing.