Well ok, let's look at it - do you hold the sidhas and governors responsible
for not being dedicated enough, or do you want to look at the more esoteric
side of things?

What I mean is that in my opinion, the base energy with which someone creates
anything will eventually flow to the farthest reaches of the creation. I think
this is true whether the creation is a book, a piece of music, a building or a
movement.

It is in my mind to say that the basic energy with which Maharishi created the
Movement has always shown itself in the behavior and actions of the Movement
and in its many failures. I mean, come on, 60 years and no one levitates? No
world peace? No really really really demonstrable evidence of the Maharishi
Effect? And the very fact that basic goals are never achieved, such as having
consistent high numbers in the Domes and elsewhere? It is simply the real
energy with which Maharishi created or at least with which he began to run the
Movement which was "I've got a good technique and the knowledge behind it,
lemme use it to get money, praise and pussy."

I know many of you will argue that isn't true but I think that's the deal.