> Barry's hopeful fantasies here are as accurate as his
> fantasies about Robin. I've been in remission from
> Crohn's for 12 years now, with no symptoms at all.

Good for you. As for "hopeful," I guess it's possible
that my speculation was just searching for some medical
explanation for your behavior. My bad. It really IS
that you're just a bitch. :-)

Honestly, Jude...doncha think you ought to go back
and try to answer Susan's good faith question to you?
What is UP with you? 31 of your 44 posts this week
contained some snark about Share. We're used to you
venting your anger at your "regulars," but SHARE?

Oh, and that post you were going to write about your
time in the shelter? How's that coming?

If it's not Crohn's what IS the cause of you being
so consistently negative and nasty? Do you have any
explanation for your seeming inability to write
*anything* positive?