--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, khazana108 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <lurkernomore20002000@>
> > wrote:
<snip>
> > > Stomach troubles? I'll be honest Judy, I would really
> > > love to lose a few  pounds, but eating is so satisfying.
> >
> > Consider the source, Steve. This is probably more
> > projection, coming from someone who possibly hasn't
> > had a day *without* "stomach trouble" in a long time:
> >
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chron%27s_disease
> >
> > Just sayin'. Read the symptoms. They explain a great
> > deal about what might make someone like this.
>
> Interesting. even if the disease is in remission...

When it's in complete remission, as mine has been for
more than 10 years, it's actually quite boring: no
symptoms at all. The only interesting thing about it
is how expensive the medication is that keeps it in
remission.

> (There is no cure for Crohn's disease and remission may not be possible or
> prolonged if achieved. In cases where remission is possible, relapse can be
> prevented and symptoms controlled with medication, lifestyle and dietary
> changes, changes to eating habits (eating smaller amounts more often),
> reduction of stress, moderate activity and exercise, .
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chron's_disease )

I'm very fortunate. I haven't needed to make any
lifestyle or dietary adjustments either.

> ...it could have led to a certain psychic meme, to an attitude
> which sees in combat and aggression its main objective.

<giggle> No, it couldn't have. I was just as combative
before I ever came down with it.

So much effort today, khazana, for so little reward. I really
feel for you.

How's your tummy, by the way? Been bothering you lately?