--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "mjackson74" <mjackson74@...> wrote:

> Dunno if any of you are interested but when I saw this blog on a TM study and
> saw one of the comments on it, I decided to post a reply - this brought forth
> a heated response from someone that I suspect works for the TM folks - so
> check it out if you want some fun.
>
> http://cardiobrief.org/2012/11/13/mysterious-disappearing-paper-finally-reappears-in-another-journal/

Hilarious. I love how the TB responds when you pin something
down about TM, all of a sudden it was never meant to cure
anything, never meant to make you enlightened and it was *you*
who didn't understand it if you aren't happy with what it didn't
do. It's like these people forget they ever read any of Marshy's
books or heard a lecture.