 From: turquoiseb <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 2:53 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: TM studies and dueling comments.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808" <fintlewoodlewix@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "mjackson74" <mjackson74@> wrote:

It's the same IMO with all of the egos involved in all
this posturing and arguing. Almost no one on the planet
other than a couple of dozen people lame enough to read
this forum will ever know anything about the people
themselves, or ever care to. It's a bunch of nobodies
arguing with other nobodies about their supposed
somebodyness.

People have tried to demonize "drive bys" on this forum,
as if simply stating one's opinion and moving on is
a Bad Thing. I suspect it's a more highly evolved thing.
You just say what you think and stay out of the shit.

Let those who enjoy wallowing in shit do that.