 From: Alex Stanley <j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 7:58 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: to Emily part 2

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <authfriend@> wrote:
> >

> > Maybe even *rigorous* examination.
>
> Lord help us Judy (but not that Lord), someone might have to
> actually break a small sweat if it included the act of being
> "rigorous".

Speaking as another person with experience in Waking Down, I found Share's
excuse/explanation about rigorousness being hypermasculine very strange. Saniel
Bonder likes to slather WD with saccharine bullshit frosting, but as another WD
teacher described it, in WD you wake up to your mugshot. It's not about
techiquifying yourself into some future perfected enlightened being; it's about
waking up to exactly who you are right now. From my own experience, I don't see
how self-honesty could be any more rigorous than WD's brutal, uncontrolled
free-fall into what is.