--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater <no_reply@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <authfriend@> wrote:
> > >

> > > Maybe even *rigorous* examination.
> >
> > Lord help us Judy (but not that Lord), someone might have to
> > actually break a small sweat if it included the act of being
> > "rigorous".
>
> Speaking as another person with experience in Waking Down, I found Share's
> excuse/explanation about rigorousness being hypermasculine very strange.
> Saniel Bonder likes to slather WD with saccharine bullshit frosting, but as
> another WD teacher described it, in WD you wake up to your mugshot. It's not
> about techiquifying yourself into some future perfected enlightened being;
> it's about waking up to exactly who you are right now. From my own
> experience, I don't see how self-honesty could be any more rigorous than WD's
> brutal, uncontrolled free-fall into what is.

I have yet to see you frost anything with bullshit, Alex and thank goodness for
that or FFLife would be one big mash pit of squabbles over post count. Anyway,
maybe people get out of WD what they are willing to put into it, garbage
in...garbage out. Sounds like you went all in, no chips left on the WD table.
I'm certain a good looking mugshot signed, "Love Alex" didn't come without a
strategic bet placed on *rigorous honesty*. Good on ya.