> With his energy being what it is it is hard even for me to have hard feelings
> towards him when I watch a video - beautiful words he expresses, but he
> really doesn't say much - just in essence that heaven on earth is possible
> and if we do TM it will happen
>

> ________________________________

Here is the way out of this problem! Stop taking it literally.  Heaven on Earth
is a description of an internal situation.  No one has to work any longer
because there is no one (self) left. Your body can be mining coal, but you are
not.  There is no stress or difficulty because there is no person to experience
that any longer.  The world can continue on as a hell or a heaven in its
qualities, but at least internally you are out of it all :)  Still, I hope for
comfort and  physical and emotional and mental security for us all. I like the
Buddhist approach that any job done with awareness and good intent is at least
a good thing and at best a spiritual practice.

In the old days of the TMO the rankings of people were:  Money, TM status, the
rest of you.  But I think that changed at some point - 10 or 20 years ago?
Heart got restored and I believe that there is a more egalitarian and
heart-based attitude, right?