--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, navashok  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend"  wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, navashok  wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend"  wrote:
> > (snip)

> > > So how exactly would you know he is wrong, not having read
> > > the book?
> >
> > I already told you how. Go back and read what I wrote again,
> > see if you can find it.
>
> You are not saying anything constructive. If you want, why
> don't you just try again?

First you show me you were able to find where I told you
how I knew you were wrong.

> > > Navashok thinks that this book, or one of the other books by
> > > Aurobindo, could be useful/interesting to Robin. Why not let
> > > Robin decide, if he follows this suggestion or not?
> >
> > What makes you think I can somehow keep him from deciding
> > whether he wants to read it?
>
> Didn't say this, did I?

You sure did. "Why not let Robin decide?"

> > I haven't been addressing him,
> > I've been addressing you. Robin reads what he wants to
> > read.
>
> Exactly, you are not even in the picture.

(guffaw) Non sequitur.

> > > Since you don't even know about what the book is.
> >
> > See above.
>
> Non sequitur

Not. Lack of reading comprehension on your part.

> > > Almost none of your posts is constructive. Because you are
> > > always so guarded to not actually say something concrete,
> > > so you always have a back-door and can twist it later, to
> > > 'win' your arguments.
> >
> > That's a bullshit excuse for your inability to "win" the
> > arguments you start with me. Don't blame me for your
> > problems comprehending English.
> >
> I think you are a little out of sync. This post wasn't addressed
> to you at all, it was to Share,

(Who hasn't a clue whether Robin would have an interest in
reading Aurobindo.)

 and mentioned Robin. You weren't
> in the picture at all. So how exactly would I have started an
> argument with you?

I told you Robin wouldn't be interested, and you started
arguing with me--obviously.