--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, navashok  wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend"  wrote:
> (snip)

> > > Translation: Letting navashok know he's wrong about something
> > > is not anything he considers constructive.
> >
> > So how exactly would you know he is wrong, not having read
> > the book?
>
> I already told you how. Go back and read what I wrote again,
> see if you can find it.

You are not saying anything constructive. If you want, why don't you just try
again?

> > Navashok thinks that this book, or one of the other books by
> > Aurobindo, could be useful/interesting to Robin. Why not let
> > Robin decide, if he follows this suggestion or not?
>
> What makes you think I can somehow keep him from deciding
> whether he wants to read it?

Didn't say this, did I?

> I haven't been addressing him,
> I've been addressing you. Robin reads what he wants to
> read.

Exactly, you are not even in the picture.

> > Since you don't even know about what the book is.
>
> See above.

Non sequitur

> > Almost none of your posts is constructive. Because you are
> > always so guarded to not actually say something concrete,
> > so you always have a back-door and can twist it later, to
> > 'win' your arguments.
>
> That's a bullshit excuse for your inability to "win" the
> arguments you start with me. Don't blame me for your
> problems comprehending English.

I think you are a little out of sync. This post wasn't addressed to you at all,
it was to Share, and mentioned Robin. You weren't in the picture at all. So how
exactly would I have started an argument with you?