The cauliflower at Cobb Mountain stands out for me.  He Bhar, did you
know Marla Hunt who originally hailed from SF, and was in the band,
Marin County Singers, or something to that effect.  She was at Cobb
Mountain the same time I was, and we became friends.  She even gave a
performance one night which I thought was awesome.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu wrote:

> On 01/24/2013 06:47 PM, Michael Jackson wrote:
> > I know this is extremely trivial, but do you remember what was the
best or most fun meal you ever had on a TM course or at a TM facility?