--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, navashok  wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula  wrote:
> > >
> > > Judy, Thanks for correcting the distortions of these idiots
> > > navashok and Barry.
> >
> > I guess you didn't get it was a joke.
>
> *Barry* didn't get that it was a joke, as I pointed out.
> Interesting that you refrained from jumping on *him*,
> isn't it?

Barry got it, you just didn't get this, because you have no sense of humor.
Your and Raunchy's sense of humor is sort of handicapped.

> (snip>
> > > And about Hinglish - yes, no mainstream paper would use
> > > Hinglish - that's so ludicrous.
> >
> > You can't say this either. Newspapers use the language that is
> > spoken by the people there, and that is Hinglish to a great
> > degree. Of course not exclusively.
>
> Of course, the typo "perennial" for "perianal" was not an
> example of Hinglish, as I also pointed out.

Yes, of course. I made a joke, very consciously. I made a smiley after that.
Should I now in future announce: Hey guys, I'm going to make a joke now, please
watch out. It's for your entertainment. How long do you still want to discuss
it?